AdAway apk free download link is here for you. This app is an excellent ad remover for Android devices which is very powerful. There are many annoying ads that distract whenever you navigate to a web page. You might sometimes get irritated dealing with these kinds of ads. So, AdAway Apk is a complete handy ad remover which easily blocks all the unwanted ads from your web browsing. If you want to deal with this issue on your Android device, then you have landed on the right page. Let me elaborate more about this app and how can you download it.
Features of AdAway App:
There are multiple kinds of ads such as banner ads that are hard to remove, popups, flash ads that cover the entire screen, etc. So, for dealing with all of these annoying ads on any web page of your device screen, you can use AdAway Apk. AdAway is an impressive ad blocking tools that have many inbuilt features in it. So here are some of the best features of AdAway Apk which is genuine.
- It allows you to select hosts files of your own.
- You can always add exceptions to the Whitelist if in case it is found not working while the specific host is blocked.
- You can easily add new hostname and IP pairs of your own in the Redirect list.
- It is an open source and Free Software (GPLv3+).
- You can easily remove ads from all the apps (though if you want to remove ad from few apps/games permanently then you can use Lucky Patcher.)
Requirements for using AdAway Apk:
For using this excellent ads blocker AdAway Apk on your device, you must know the common requirements. You must have Android version 2.1, and your device must be rooted first of all. Similarly, read or write accessing on system partition is really necessary before you get AdAway Apk on your device.
Steps to Root your Android device:
Before downloading AdAway Apk, you must root access your device using the best rooting app. You can use the best rooting app Kingroot or Towelroot for the purpose. So, here are the steps to root your Android device with Kingroot or Towelroot.
- First of all, you have to download Kingroot on your PC successfully.
- Now, using USB cable, you can transfer the downloaded Kingroot on your Mobile.
OR you can directly download Kingroot apk in your Android phone.
- Install the Kingroot on your Smartphone by enabling the Unknown Sources of your device Settings.
- You can now launch the Kingroot app from your Android Smartphone and allow the app to install all the important apps and files.
- Now, go to the root option and tap to start rooting your Android device.
- The rooting will get completed in a few minutes, and you will need to restart your Smartphone.
How to download AdAway Apk on your rooted Smartphone?
For downloading AdAway Apk on your rooted Smartphone, you can easily click on the link provided here. This link will redirect you to the official page of AdAway where from you can easily download. The AdAway Apk is not even available in the Google Play Store of your device. So, we are providing you the link for easy downloading of this excellent ad blocking the app. You can now easily download the app from the link mentioned below.
How to install AdAway Apk on your Smartphone?
After successfully downloading the AdAway Apk on your Smartphone, you will need to install it securely. For the installation of this downloaded Apk file, you can follow the easy steps mentioned below:
- Go to your device Settings and tap the Security option.
- Under the Security option, you will the Device Administration button, tap on it.
- Now enable the Unknown Sources option by turning it ON.
- Now, navigate to your device File Manager and find the downloaded Apk file.
- Tap on the AdAway Apk twice, and the installation will take place automatically.
How to use AdAway on your Smartphone to block ads?
- First, you can open the AdAway Apk on your device where you will be asked the root permission by the prompt.
- You can now press the “Download files and apply ad blocking” button.
- The app will apply the host files which will start the ad blocking will take place.
- Now a popup will appear on your screen to reboot the phone; you can do as said or deny.
- You can successfully use the host files to the blocking lists.
AdAway is the best-suggested app for getting free from fake advertisements and ads. Using AdAway Apk, you can thus remove and block all the annoying ads on your web page. So, you can enjoy your task without any kinds of disturbing ads that harm your work.
If you’re fed up with intrusive adverts that don’t let you browse from your Android without worries, you can try adAway. This application helps you to block adverts and browse faster with lower data consumption.
Browse without distractions and bothers.
You can’t use adAway without rooting your phone
That’s probably that the greatest hindrance of this adAway, but its awesome features might help you to decide to go for some superuser permissions on your handset. This is what you can do once you download and run this APK:
- Block intrusive and annoying adverts.
- Create whitelists of web pages.
- Create blacklists choosing hosts.
Its sober and functional design will help you to gain more control over your browsing experience from your phone or tablet. Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.
AdAway is an ad blocker which effectively installs a filter at the root levels of your device. This filter automatically blocks data from certain advertising-prone web servers.
When an app tries to show you an advertisement from one of these servers, it simply redirects the ad to 127.0.0.1, which is nothing.
You can add your own blocked servers to the list or rely on the built-in database. In most cases, the servers that deliver advertisements only deliver advertisements: so you’re not blocking any other important data or information on your device.
The end result is that you get an ad-free Android experience across all apps – including YouTube.
Google hates apps like AdAway and other ad blocking apps: it recently removed all such apps from the Google Play Store, which is why you have to install AdAway in the form of an APK.
HOW MUCH DOES ADAWAY COST?
AdAway’s APK is available for free online. It’s always been open source free software (GPLv3+). You can, however, donate to the developer at the official AdAway site.
You can also install AdAway without flashing the APK – you just need to use F-Droid (we’ll explain more below in the Installation section).
WHAT DOES ADAWAY DO?
AdAway blocks advertisements from appearing anywhere on your Android device. You need to be rooted to use AdAway because it installs itself on the root layers of your system, blocking apps from appearing anywhere on your device.
Here are the core features of AdAway:
-Choose your own sources of host files (host files are the lists of blocked advertisers)
-Add exceptions to your whitelist if a certain app isn’t working with certain hosts are blocked
-Define extra hostnames in your blacklist if some ads are sneaking through the filter
-Add your own hostname + IP pairs in the Redirection List
-Clean, modern UI which is extremely easy to use
HOW TO INSTALL ADAWAY
AdAway and its other advertisement blocking friends were recently removed from the Google Play Store. Google obviously doesn’t like it when an app can singlehandedly block something that earns Google billions of dollars per year.
Installing AdAway today is a bit more difficult. Here’s the step-by-step installation guide:
-Make sure your Android is set to allow app installations from unknown sources (i.e. sources outside the Google Play Store). You can enable this in Settings > Security or Settings > Applications. You might want to uncheck the unknown sources option after you’ve finished installation AdAway (you just need it enabled for the actual install part).
-Download and install a third-party app store called F-Droid on your device. F-Droid is officially affiliated with AdAway. You’ll need to sideload F-Droid: it comes in the form of an APK file. Download that APK file from here and place it into your device’s internal storage. Open the file manager on your device, find the APK you downloaded, and tap it to install it.
–Open the F-Droid app on your Android device and it will begin scanning your device for compatibility. Once the scan is complete, search for AdAway from inside F-Droid. Find it, download it, and install it.
–Open AdAway and give it root access. After granting root access, you’ll need to press the Download files and apply ad blocking button. AdAway will go to work, modifying host files and blocking advertisements.
-Restart your device to complete the installation process.
After restarting, all of the ads you see in YouTube, messaging apps, games, and other apps will have disappeared. That’s it!