April 8, 2019 | Games | No Comments
Grand Theft Auto IV is an action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and Published by Rockstar Games it was released for the PlayStation 3. It is free and safe game presented for fans of car racing plus car thefts robbery lovers it would provide such all types of entertainment necessary for theft stories. This game is built on the series rock solid foundation with an awe inspiring recreation of Liberty City. There is nothing new in Grand it is the vision that together they can find fortune in Liberty City, gateway to the land of the opportunity. As they slip into debt and are dragged into a criminal underworld by a series of shysters, thieves, and sociopaths, they discover that the reality is very different from the dream in a city that worships money and status and is heaven for those who have them a living nightmare for those who don’t.
Grand Theft Auto is one of the most successful video game franchises and one of the most acclaimed titles among action enthusiasts over the last 20 years. Each game of the saga has meant a real revolution thanks to its total freedom of movements, an open-world map that gets increasingly bigger with each new installment and characters with a complicated life that allow the gamer to become one of the bad guys. This time around we offer you GTA IV, the ninth installment in the series.
The ‘American Dream’ arrives on GTA
The main character of this installment of Grand Theft Auto is Niko Bellic, an illegal immigrant and Balkan War veteran that has traveled by sea to Liberty City, a fictional town based on a modern version of New York, searching for fortune together with his cousin Roman. They both end up in debt and entering a spiral of crime that’s very difficult to escape. Mission by mission, they’ll have to fight against corrupt thieves and sociopaths to build up as much money as possible and climb to the top of the city’s social scale.
GTA IV for PC vs video consoles
The launch of this much-awaited game was initially exclusive to third-generation video consoles. By the end of 2008, the version of GTA 4 – Grand Theft Auto for PC finally arrived. It received plenty of praise for itsimproved graphics compared to Xbox 360 and PS3 and for its extended options such as being able to control the traffic density, configure the drawing distance and the repeat editor that allows the players to record and edit their own clips of the game.
However, the PC version of this game also managed to become one of the most disappointing titles of the year 2008 for many gamers as its minimum requirements were very high for that time, it was incompatible with ATI Radeon controllers and it had DRM problems, among many other complications that obviously weren’t present in the video console versions.
Main features of GTA IV
The guys at Rockstar always find a way to surprise the players. In this GTA, that’s already eight years old, we can find features and graphics that don’t look too outdated even today:
- Stunning graphic details for every single element of the game: vehicles, main characters, pedestrians or maps of Liberty City.
- Wide range of weapons available: knives, baseball bats, Desert Eagle, MP5, AK-47, Remington 700, Molotov cocktails, hand grenades or RPG-7, among others.
- Extended multiplayer mode that requires more strategy aspects to be taken into account.
- Game optimized for PC controls and the Xbox 360 gamepad.
- Drive all sorts of vehicles such as cars, boats, helicopters and motorbikes.
- Possibility to customize the game by means of different options.
Are there any cheats for this game?
Yes, of course there are. Since it’s quite an old game, players have had years to find out all the game’s possible hacks that you can now find on the Internet. We’re talking about all sorts of manuals with advice and cheats that will allow you to advance faster, regenerate Niko’s health, add a star to the reward level, multiply your income or get hold of the best weapons and cars. Although, admit it, the game’s not so interesting with all these hacks available. Requirements and additional information:
- This game requires Windows Vista SP1 or above, Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4 Ghz o above, 1.5GB of RAM memory, 18GB of free space on your hard drive and a 256MB NVIDIA 7900 or 256MB ATI X1900 o above graphics card.
- This is a pay-to-play game downloadable through Steam.
The Grand Theft Auto IV is pretty small but still manages to add fixes that you will be surely liked and enjoy the game. Firstly you can download this amazing game and then you can install it on your PC. There is not needed any specific configuration for this game if you had enough Ram then there is not facing any type of problem by yourself. And play the game with your own hands this game gives you better graphical improvements, better gameplay, improved replay effects and many more. One of the strengths of Grand Theft Auto IV is the immersive story, letting you live the lives of these characters. All character who performed in this game is just like an amazing character who done their homework in perfect manners.
Check This Interesting Game Too HOW TO DOWNLOAD ASPHALT 9 LEGEND FOR ANDROID | YOUR DEVICE INCOMPATIBE ISSUE FIXED!
Grand Theft Auto IV Features
Grand Theft Auto IV is a multi-generation adventure game originally released on Play station 3 and then it showed that these consoles still had enough power to render a fully realized sandbox world. A PC version is finally here and it comes and wins with even more extra like 4K displays support with Rockstar editor. Some of its highlighting features are
- Grand Theft Auto IV has a perfect game fantastic throughout from start to finish and beyond. It is so massive vast and impressive that it is almost mind-boggling to imagine how much work must have gone into the game to come up with so much detail.
- A more colorful graphical interface is available in the game which gives you a very different type of experience from the previous version of the game.
- Now the Rockstar editor facility was found for you now you can create your own films within Grand Theft Auto IV and show off your skills.
- The PC version might be the last version to be released but it has the most complete features set.
- Full of comedy, action, and adventure were seen with every character who found in this amazing game you get all of the funny scenes that were cultivated with action in this game.
In the final word, I am said only about Grand Theft Auto IV is that it is a console classic. The PC version really shows how beautiful Los Santos can be and how creative players can be as they use new tools included in this version. We hope you like and enjoy my recommended game Grand Theft Auto IV.